Re: (ET) hybrid ET

In the 3 years I have owned my E20 I have never exhausted the batteries. Then again I do mainly mow, but if you want extra capacity simply put 3 12 volt batteries in a trailer.

Keith Stieg wrote:

I would have to say that an Elec-Trak with A gen. pack used only when
Needed is far better than running a 20 HP gas tractor all the time.
At that rate is it better run the gas hog, or the fuel stingy Elec-Trak
  If that was available 30 years ago, maybe they would still be building
them today !   Look at electric cars ---- Hybrids are the answer!  And
they are in demand !
Keith S.

Elec-trak mailing list