Re: (ET) Sand spreader?

I just bought and have used a manure spreader behind my E12.  It worked
great
for spreading several tons of Ocara which is about like damp sawdust. It
is
ground driven so nothing to plug in just hook up, load up and go.
If you like I can send you a picutre of it.  I got it from Tractor Supply
and
there are 3 or 4 brands out there in various sizes.

I don't think it would work well with gravel or sand (too heavy) but
sawdust or
cinders (?) would be just fine.