Re: (ET) Newbie E20 owner questions.

Hi Guys,

Wow, that was fast. I'm glad to be aboard. Thanks guys for all your responses.  I'm glad I found this list.  I'm going to start by calling around the local Golf Courses here in Milford, Connecticut.  If I can't find the T105s there, then I'll go to Sam's Club and get theirs.  Also, my local Autozone told me they occasionally get a pallet of Golf Car batteries in, which they sell for $21 each, so I'm going to call different Autozones to see if I can find them.  There seems to be an Autozone in every town in the state.
Also, I'll order the charge controller listed on Elec-trak.org.

My wife is glad I found this group so I won't constantly talk to her about my new hobby of electric tractors.  Before it was Cub Cadets, now electric tractors.
Thanks again,
Jim