RE: (ET) More on wheelweights

Your right; weight is weight.  I was just talking how much fit INSIDE the
box.  Other put
lead from tire balancer in the box; your local tire dealer will give you
them pretty cheap.
I currently have 6 batteries in my weight box.  The bottom three end about
3" short of the
top of the box.  The top three have only about 2" in the box.  I have in
the
past added an
EXTENSION to the box, and ANOTHER 3 (9 total! but some are 'little car
batteries') to the
box.  That's too much weight; the tractor does wheelies with less than the
weight of the
snow-blower (300#) on the front.  Did I mention the seat I once put on the
back?  No?
I used an old station-wagon 2 passenger seat facing back on 2 rails on the
back of
an ET.  The kids had fun, but 2 adults and wheelies even with the mower
deck
on!
The seat is farther behind the center of gravity than the weight box.  The
back axle
can handle a bunch.

Larry Elie