Re: (ET) Fw: Newbie here... PLUS: a problem...

Hi Danz and welcome,

For info on subscribing, archives, etc go to :

For parts, it's a short list.

- Bill Gunn at Technical Services is the official source for parts. He has
it all ( I think). He is a bit quirky from what I understand but very
knowledgable and reasonably priced. Without him we'd be at a loss.

- Many parts are generic - I have a short list on my site:
http://users.rcn.com/ssawtelle/
look for : Generic Parts

- Places like McMaster-Carr
http://www.mcmaster.com/
have stainless nuts and bolts, bearings, etc. at decent prices and quick
shipping

- A few tractor place that sold them in the past still may have parts (and
sometimes new tractors still in boxes!) -- have to hunt around

- Some of our members seem to have a lot of old machines and parts they are
willing to sell. Ask on the list!

- and don't forget ebay - ET stuff is on there almost constantly.

SteveS
E20