-----Original Message-----
From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu]On Behalf Of Anton and
Federica
Sent: Friday, November 21, 2003 8:01 PM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) wheel weights

actually, I was joking about putting the batteries inside the wheel,
which would mean you would have to back up to untwist the cables, or use
some kind of electrical contact swivel that I made up in my head.
However, there is a commercially available big size electric tractor
that has an extra battery pack option for range and weight. Someone
clever could work up a rear hitch battery holder or something else that
I am not thinking of just now.
anton
one could inform oneself about this tractor at:
http://www.mcn.org/a/mendomotive/ElectricTractor.htm