(ET) Mower Deck

Title: Message
I'm contemplating purchasing a mower deck for my E20 and wonder if anyone knows the weight of these decks.  I found a source of decks, but as usual, they are on the East Coast - and I am on the West Coast and I need to figure in shipping costs.

Thanks in advance.

BobK

The information transmitted is intended only for the person  or  entity
taking of any action in reliance upon, this information  by persons  or
entities other than  the  intended  recipient  is  prohibited.  If  you
received this in error,  please  contact  the  sender  and  delete  the
material from any computer.