Re: (ET) Re: Sep-X Controller Prices

I would prefer a complete package. I don't necessarily need a foot control
on my E15, just a Pot on the dash would be fine. A cabling package option
would be nice as well

Jeff Tickner
Technical Support
800-545-9485, Ext 536
SoftLanding Systems

                      "Steve

                      Richardson"              To:      "Hazen, Dwight L"
<hazen indiana edu>, "Jeff Tickner" <JeffT softlanding com>, "elec trak"
                      <scr echoweb net         <elec-trak cosmos phy tufts
edu>
                      >                        cc:

                                               Subject: Re: (ET) Re: Sep-X
Controller Prices
                      11/11/2003 09:58

                      PM

We will offer a "Pot" package, I probably should say a speed control
package, if you guys would prefer that so you can get everything you need
with one order.

Everyone, please let me know your feelings about this.  Would you prefer
that we provide the speed control as well for a reasonable price?

Thanks you.

Steve
scr echoweb net