(ET) First Rate NOS DC-DC Converters on Ebay

This fellow has the  NEWMAR DC DC CONVERTER 24-12-3 ISP for initial bid of
$24.99 at

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=4660&item=2571757517

Here is the description:

Newmar DC DC Converter New in Orig Box. For Marine, Aircraft, Forklift,
Golf
Cart, industrial applications. Converts DC Voltage 10 - 40 VDC to 13 Volts
out regulated at 3 AMps. Fully isolated input and output allows for use
with
positive or negative ground or floating systems. Critical line regulatio
within 2 percent regardless of varing load conditions Auto thermal overload
protection .

I have no connection with him except that I have bought two of these units
from him (the 6 amp output model, unfortunately not available now).  This
is
a high quality industrial grade unit that performs as specified.  Built
like
a brick outhouse.  Seller shipped promptly.  The Newmar web site
(newmarpower.com) gives a MSRP of $539 for the 6Amp model.  The closest I
can direct you would be the .pdf spec sheet for the 36-12-ISP at:

http://www.newmarpower.com/pdf/Manual-DC%20Converter%20Std.pdf

The ISP suffix is for Isolated Spike Protected.

Apparently the one up for bid is too old to have a spec sheet on Newmar's
site.  Also, he has not changed the picture from the 36-12-ISP that he had
up for bid before.

He also has nine more.  You can try emailing him directly for a purchase.
He said he would like to get in the neighborhood of $50 each under these
circumstances.

Only three amps output, but at this price you could buy a couple.  I've
been
really pleased with mine.

Once again, I have no interest in whether anyone buys or not, but thought I
would share the info.

Regards,

Paul Heinzerling
Hudson, OH