Re: (ET) Tractor ride not smooth

The motor is held "up" against the chassis with 4 bolts. I think
they are 9/16".  Using a socket on an extension, loosen the 4
bolts a turn or two. Then the motor is free to slide forward or
backward (in relation to the tractor). Slide it forward til the
belts are tight and tighten the bolts back down (up?).

I had my ten year old put his feet on the motor and push it
forward while I tightened the bolts. I don't think this was
necessary for tightening the belts, but it made him feel needed
and raised his curiosity in "how things work".

And of course before doing anything remember to disconnect power
first.

Stay Charged!
Hump