Re: (ET) Snowblower wanted with shipping :-)

On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 19:19:49 -0400, Chris Zach wrote:
> *nod* Understood. Last winter we got slugged with snow, and I couldn't
> help but think that a blower would be nice on 3 feet of the stuff. How
> far down does it get? To the driveway? Leaves ice? Can it handle hills?

On a related note, one thing I learned is that when you keep your tractor
out
back (not up front where your driveway is), and 2 feet of snow falls with
drifts, it is damn near impossible to get the tractor out to plow any
snow.
Part of my problem, though, was I lost 1 tire chain.  I don't know how
well the
tractor performs with 2 perfect tire chains, but it had a bad time pushing
any
of the snow.  It was just too deep to push anywhere.

I figured, if I had my tractor up front on the driveway, *maybe* I
would've been
able to use it to plow, but I never even got it 5 feet from where it was
parked
in my backyard (under a porch roof).

 mailto:Jeremy Gagliardi com
 http://Jeremy.Gagliardi.com