(ET) Membership pending!

Hi,

I subscribed to this group a few months back and it shows “Membership Pending” in my Yahoo groups.  How do I gain full access to group and files.  I just purchased an E20 that needs some TLC and access would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Bob Kleinbrahm

Robert Kleinbrahm

Senior Network Engineer

The information transmitted is intended only for the person  or  entity
taking of any action in reliance upon, this information  by persons  or
entities other than  the  intended  recipient  is  prohibited.  If  you
received this in error,  please  contact  the  sender  and  delete  the
material from any computer.