(ET) batt time

Well its been 4-5 years since I put in new battery. Guess what? The first
one went
bad about 3 months ago. Had 2 week ones, put in a 12V just to use it for
the
summer. Now I have 1 more bad one and 2 week ones. It is interesting that
they go
bad with in months of each other. O well done to sam's club.
The one that are in it now came from a fork lift factory. ( he retired )
 Had to change the big control card out. The thing had to be the original.
It would let
you coast, and when you moved the speed lever back up it would send power
back
throw. This new card does not do that. ( nuts ) What would it take to get
that back.
Matthew P. Magda Jr.