(ET) 2002 Toyota Prius Hybrid available

Hey all:

My brother in law called last night.  He was surfing
the page of the auto salave yard "back home" (SE Iowa)
and came across a 2002 Toyota Prius with damage to the
front end.  I think he has come to appreciate my EV
ways and figured that this was up my alley more than
his.  Any way, it is available and I am not.  If any
one is interested in it you can find it at
www.spilmanauto.com.

In my in law family there is a usual $50 finders fee
to the guy that found the item and you can trust me to
forward it to the brother in law.  Right.

Jim