(ET) New Alltrax controller for ElecTrak

Hello everyone,

It's been a while since I spoke to anyone about the new controller from
Alltrax for the ET type motors or commonly referred to as a Sep-X
controller.

Today I drove a golf cart with the new Sep-x controller installed and I'm
really excited about it's performance.  I've kept quit about it until I had
something concrete to tell you, but now I can say that it exist and should
be in production in four weeks barring any unforeseen problems.

Smooth is the only way to describe it.  Instant directional changes with
the
forward/reverse switch without lifting the throttle is pure delight.  One
feature I really like is the "Roll" feature.  With the Key Off and
controller shut down it will turn itself ON and go into Plug Braking mode
if
it detects the vehicle rolling, like on a hill.  The logic used to do this
uses less energy than the self discharge rate of the batteries !

It comes in current ratings up to 450 amps (armature).
The field current is constantly matched to the armature current to maximize
efficiency based on the motor characteristics.

We will be adding it to our web site as soon as production begins.  The
price has not yet been set, sorry.

Any questions please e-mail me.

Thanks

Steve Richardson