(ET) Removing Front Panel

Hi guys;

I'm normally pretty mechanically inclined and this little problem has me
feeling really stupid.

My key-switch is loose (I-5). To tighten it I need to access the back of
the panel it is mounted to. I can get it loose but it won't come off. Is
it attached to the lower panel? If it is, then I have to remove the
steering column first, right?

I now have two cuttings with the new and improved Bill Gunn built
baffleless rear discharge deck, if you don't have one of these, get one,
now!!

Stay Charged!

Hump

--