(ET) E20 no forward

Hi All,
I finally got to checking the circuits
in my E20 that goes reverse and not
forward.
Thank you for the reference to the website
with the manuals.

The F1 relay pulls in but the contacts
do not close. This is one of the two main
motor relays and it appears to be sealed so
I can not easily clean the contacts.
When I jump the terminals after starting
the tractor the motor runs forward, so this
is definitely a problem.

Has anyone drilled a hole or cut a window
in these relays to clean the contacts?
Anyone had success drilling a hole and
squirting in contact cleaner? I have some
spare relays in a plastic tub somewhere in my
storage shed or could take one out of another
tractor, but I'd rather fix this one if I can.
Anyone had success with this?

Thank you,
Jim Lynch
jimlynch poweredbysun com