(ET) an idiot's guide to....

Etrac trouble shooting.

Well there I was all by myself trying to determine which way my blades were
spinning.  For some reason I don't understand the trick of turning one
blade by
hand does not work. The other blades don't budge.  So here's what I did.
First
I tilted the deck 90 degrees so I could see the blades.  Makeing sure
nothing
would fly off and if it did I wouldn't be in it's path I flipped the switch
on/off.  Ok after several times it looked to me like the leftmost motor was
turning backward but I couldn't be absolutely certain.  So...  I took a 20
ft
piece of brown garden twine and tied it to the blade and wound it around a
few
times before hitting the switch.  Any idea how fast a spinning blade will
wrap a
piece of twine around the shaft?  Well not as fast as you might think and
it
actually worked quite well.  I did determine that yes indeed that one
motor is
spinning the wrong way.  I suppose the fact that that blade is much
sharper than
the other two should've tipped me off but I didn't notice that or think to
look
for that until after my little string test.

So now what do I do to reverse the direction of the motor?  Which wire(s)
do I
switch?  there's two terms in close on a plastic housing. and two terms
out on
the larger diameter down on the metal part of the motor.  The 2 conductor
wire
coming from the harness goes to the inner and outer tems.  and then a
short wire
connects the inner term to the outer term.  I dont' know which wires to
need
switching.  Help!!

TIA
Dave