(ET) Veteran Elec-trac E-12 looking for repair or new home - Indiana

I am posting this on behalf of Jeff Koch after some recent correspondence.
 If you
are interested, please contact him directly - see cc address.

As I understand it, Mr. Koch has had his E12 for over 30 years, and it has
recently
quit.  He would like someone to figure out what's wrong with it and repair
it.
(It's a bit of a drive for me from Ontario.)  In the alternative, he would
like to
sell it to someone who will appreciate it and return it to use.

So, anybody in the Muscatine, Indiana neighborhood that would be prepared
to have a
look at this E12 in hopes of identifying the problem? (Dead relay, bad
fuse or
connection perhaps?)

Failing that, anyone interested in buying it?

Apparently it has a blade, mower and 3 new batteries.  Mr. Koch does not
have a
means to transport the tractor any appreciable distance.

Darryl McMahon