-----Original Message-----
From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu]On Behalf Of
Oasis654 aol com
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2003 10:37 AM
To: m lamond worldnet att net; elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: Re: (ET) electrak swap meet

In a message dated 7/17/03 9:51:39 AM, m lamond worldnet att net writes:

<<
Jon, is that the show in Gallupville? I grew up near Fultonville and
used to know some of that group.

yes it is.  30 miles sw of albany.  a promoter told me they had one of
pretty
much every electrak implement and is interested in a museum.  there are
still
some ge workers around here that worked on et production in 70's and
continue
this interest in local garages.
    there's a bunch of rusting et's around here that could be salvaged and
donated to schools or clubs interested in teaching kids ev technology.
another
possible offshoot of a swap ideas and parts meet.  i'd put some energy into
the organization of it too.  jon k