RE: (ET) electrak swap meet

Hi All,

I haven't paid much attention to the list lately, but I'll jump in here.

Jon, is that the show in Gallupville? I grew up near Fultonville and
used to know some of that group.

Here's another group - http://www.pageantofsteam.org/index.htm.
Canandaigua, NY, is southeast of Rochester, right off the Thruway. This
year's show runs August 7-10 and features Minneapolis Moline and Garden
Tractors. GE is already represented there, in the form of a old gas
engine driven DC generator, rated 250 volts, 100 amps. I'm not sure, but
it probably came out of one of the Erie Canal locks that was updated,
which makes it about 1909-1911 vintage.

I'm in Syracuse, but my E20 is up in the Adirondacks, so these aren't
too far away for me.

Mike