RE: (ET) electrak swap meet

all this talk of a meet on the far side of the Mississip brings to mind a
quirky little film a few years back called "The Straight Story".  I can
just
see a caravan of us west coast Etrak-ers making our way cross country in
20
mile hops. 3,000/20 = 150 days.  hmm that'd require only 6mos notice  :^)

for those not familar with the film it documents the true story of 2 long
estranged brothers and how one of them unable to drive a car and diagnosed
with
a terminal illness sets out accross (Iowa?) on his JD lawnmower to patch
things
up with his brother before he dies.  It's available on video, a great
story,
well acted, and I highly recommend it.  hmmm it's time I watched it
again...

dave
seattle
e12s