-----Original Message-----
From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu]On Behalf Of
thumphrey myself com
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2003 10:41 AM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: Re: (ET) electrak swap meet

I think Schenectady would be an excellent location for the first
semi-annual
Elec-Trak EVent.

Of course, it's not only the Elec-Traks birthplace, but is not too far from
me :) and REALLY close to Jon K

Stay Charged!
Hump