-----Original Message-----
From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu]On Behalf Of Neil Dennis
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2003 7:50 PM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) models

Gonna start a controversy, I've been using an e12 for about 25 years,
tills a 60 x 75 garden including spring fitting, when I mowed it did
about 2 acres and cleared snow out of a 100 ft driveway - no problem
with power.

I think it's easier to maintain as the electrics are simpler - BTW, they
all use the same size batteries.

wombat