Re: (ET) Large Frame Mower Deck

> Does anyone out there use a large frame deck to successfully cut the
> lawn in only one cut?

Sure. My E20 and deck do my lawn all the time, every time. *Very*
occasionally when I am going up my 30% degree hill I might need to do a
second cut on the first row, but that's it.

> 2) Side or rear discharge?

Rear.

> 3) With or without baffles?

Baffles (factory deck)

> 4) What is cut height (number of spacers below front wheel caster
bearing)?

I think I have three spacers under, two over.

> 5)  What numbers and/or text appears on the deck nameplate?

Unknown.

> 6) Is deck OEM?

Yes.

> 7) If it came with the ET, what is ET s/n?

E20

My thoughts are sharpen the blades, and cut slowly. Myself I typically cut
in L, with the tractor in cruise control (speed setting 5 I believe; cruise
on an E20 is with one resistor of field weakening). If the grass is
*really*
long I will cut in LL or use the throttle for speed level 2-3.

Works perfectly.