Re: (ET) ET's in cargo vans?

Thanks to several encouraging messages on & off list, I got a cargo van
and "rescued" an E15 from someone who would have otherwise junked it. It
fit with room to spare. The deck is rotted out and the tractor has been
altered with lots of creative wiring and a combination of mis-matched 12
and 6 volt batteries, but good for parts or maybe restoring with a new
electronic controller. My "to do" list keeps growing...

I wrote:
> Anyone happen to know if the large frame ETs will fit in a cargo van?

_________
Jim Coate
1992 Chevy S-10
1970s Elec-Trak E20