Re: (ET) RE: Installing Landis controller in an Elec-Trak E-20

Even though I haven't witnessed it myself, this seems like a problem that
could
occur at any time, and over-boiling batteries is bad.

Regarding wiring the landis controller in parallel with the stock timer,
let's
go from "it's not necessary" to "it's not recommended".  I have
disconnected my
timer and left only the controller in place.

--
Jeremy Gagliardi
E20