Re: (ET) looking for 36 volt charger...

Dave, the charger on my ET was bad also.  Turns out
the transformer had gone out.  I went to a nearby golf
course and bought one from them for $20.  All their
carts are now 48 volt instead of 36.  It was just
sitting in a store room.  I've been very satisfied
with it.  Since it's automatic, I don't worry about
excess water loss.  This was very easy to hook up with
an Anderson disconnect coming out of the screen where
the old timer was.  I would urge you to go this route.

On the charger you mentioned in your message, why
would you want to charge 3 pairs of batteries?  Just
hook up the charger in series.  You don't have to do
anything with your batteries.

Darryl Howell
Smyrna GA

http://www.4unique.com/battery/chargetek/chargetek_2000.htm