(ET) electrak dollar value?

hi folks, i recently acquired 3 near virgin electraks - stored in barn for
30
years with no batteries in them.  i'm going to keep one, sell one, and
donate
one to a local college where i hope it will be used as an educational tool
for students interested in electric vehicles.
    the college wants a value placed on the gift and suggests that this
value
be estimated by someone familiar with the equipment. hence my request to
the
list.
its an e8 that appears to be straight from the showroom, complete with
deck
and new batteries.  would someone with knowledge in this area give me
their
best guess as to the value of this machine.  thanks for your help, jon k
albany ny