-----Original Message-----
From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu]On Behalf Of Bill
Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2003 3:50 PM
To: ET
Subject: (ET) ETs Everywhere??

Joe/E-15/Colo.:
    I live one block west of Kansas City, Mo, a few blocks NE of Sprint
HQ. Guess What? There are scads of ETs west of the Mississippi. I know
of half a dozen here in KC, so that probably means there are actually
hundreds who don't make their presence known. Someone was bldg a web
site to do all the demography but I don't know what happened to it.
Bill/E-12/NE-KS