RE: (ET) Need a crash course in basic electric vehical 101

If I recall correctly....it's been a few years.

The accelerator is just a switch. In this case maybe two switches. The
other
of course is the normally open contacts. I have seen these switches fail.
However you say you have played swaptronics to no avail. Time to ohm out
the
wiring harness. Doesn't this have a two speed switch. It takes two
batteries
doesn't it. Most of the dual motor setups I've seen also had two speeds and
two batteries.

The motors are good, that's a plus. Check the wires for continuity. You can
also check the switches with your ohmmeter.

Stay Charged!
Hump

Alternately, I read somewhere about these Curtis 275amp controllers for
cheap.... ;-)