Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2003 8:32 AM
Subject: RE: (ET) items on eBay (more items..)

A couple of John Deere electrics, a ransome with no deck, e-12 parts, and a snow blower.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2327310314&category=20544&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2327726402&category=42230&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2327973519&category=43562&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2536792880&category=11756&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2326506797&category=20544&rd=1

I didn't get to the group but a running e-15 sold yesterday on eBay for I think $250.  The person sold a tiller, snow blower, blade and 2 decks separately.  All sold for (I think) low prices.