(ET) JD mowers

They look pretty good, especially the NY one.  I've been using that same
model for maybe 20 yrs, mow about an acre with new batts, right now mine
are 4 yrs old, takes about 3 charges to do the lawn.

They are the gas chassis conversion that was made during the 73 gas
shortage, continous speed drive motor with 3 speed tranny (forward) and
2 cutter motors.  Mine has been very dependable, first thing I had to do
was replace cutter motor bearings last year.

wombat