(ET) Not fixed yet

Title: Message
I want to thanks all of you, especially Tom for the detailed help, and Steve for stopping by and giving me some hand holding OJT.   Steve and I quickly replaced the suspect relay and , da da! the problem was solved.  Steve also took a look at my charger and believes he isolated the charging problem to a bad diode.  hopefully with good weather tomorrow I will pull out the charger from my parts beast, and hope it works.

While Steve and I was able to get the ET driving again, the relays that are in it look pretty bad and I think I will order some new ones.  Where do I get such relays??  and how do I reach them?  Phone number, web site?

Once again Thanks all