Re: (ET) Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 10:59:14 -0400

In a message dated 6/4/2003 11:00:47 AM Eastern Daylight Time, ThompsonG DFO-MPO GC CA writes:

It seems that kansaswindpower has mower deck motors on sale for
$195. I guess that a good price if you need a motor.

Be aware, though that these have the deck mounting flange located closer to the shaft end than the motors that came with my large motor mower deck.  A spacer would need to be constructed to use them.  I believe that they also have the larger shaft diameter, so you might have to go to Bill to get the larger shaft diameter blade mounting hubs.

Kevin Carter
K&K Audio
www.kandkaudio.com