(ET) Battery water check interval

Would any, or all, of you ETers out there like to share a rule of thumb you are using for how often to check battery water level?
Maybe a certain number of charging cycles or hours of use?
I only use my ET for mowing and plowing snow and usually the "fuel" meter reads around half when I am done. Both of which I would classify as light to medium duty (depending on the height of grass or depth of snow).

Incidentally, I know that watering once a year (or every 40 charging cycles) is not even close to enough. (Perhaps I should have posted this to the ET Dumbass thread.)

Thanks,
Andy
Roanoke VA
E-15