Re: (ET) ryobi [Virus checked]

I'm sure you're right.  I was surprised to get anything out of them at
all.
this morning I ran it a little longer, not cutting anything, and the low
power
LED was on the whole time.  I did break open the seal on one battery but
filler
holes are tiny, too small for my hydrometer.

This time I unplugged the charger from the 110 wall plug before unplugging
it
from the mower and the red "charging" LED came on.  Still don't understand
that...

what are my battery options besides Sears?

ciao,
dave

> If your 12V battery was measuring 2.2V it is dead beyond death. You can
> get
> a charge on it but it will only be a surface charge. It will die in
> matter
> of seconds. It is my understanding that if your battery is below the 0%
> state of charge then it will more than likely be unrecoverable.
>
> If I miss read what you were stating my apologies
>
> Here is a open circuit measurement chart to go by that I found.
>
> SG        Volt         SOC
> 1.265    12.66       100%
> 1.225    12.45       75%
> 1.190    12.24       50%
> 1.155    12.06       25%
> 1.120    11.89       0%
>
> SG is Specific Gravity
> SOC is State Of Charge
>
> Dave Reuter
>

>                       Dave & Debbie Barden
>

>                       <daveb seanet com>               To:
<czach computer org>,
<wombat dssinternet net>,
>                       Sent by:
<elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu>

>                       owner-elec-trak cosmos ph        cc:
>

>                       y.tufts.edu                      Subject:  Re:
> (ET)
ryobi