[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
(ET) FS Electrack traction motor or Hey Green Giant... I found some more string
- Subject: (ET) FS Electrack traction motor or Hey Green Giant... I found some more string
- From: "paulc" <paulc snet net>
- Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 21:18:58 -0400
- Delivery-date: Thu, 15 May 2003 21:00:34 -0400
- Envelope-to: elec-trak-outgoing cosmos phy tufts edu
- Importance: Normal
- In-reply-to: <3EC3A8E2 47EB5706 coate org>
- Reply-to: <paulc snet net>
- Sender: owner-elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
I have what I believe another Electrak traction motor for sale.
Here is the poop:
Model # 5BCY56TA2
Date Code FJN
Motor Dia. 6.5"
Motor L not including shaft is 11.75"
Shaft is 1.75"
Shaft Dia is .875"
Weight 61 Lbs
2 studs for Arm. power
Molex with 4 wires for field? 1 red and 3 black.
Turns very smoothly and had it running on the bench.
Only problem I can see is that one of the studs for the Arm. power, the nut
is very tight.
I started to turn it and the base nut started to move. This may loosen up
with liquid wrench.
$100 OBO plus shipping or pick up in Northwest Connecticut.
20 miles west of Hartford and 20 Miles north of Waterbury.
At the junction Rte 72 and Rte 4
Anybody remember the Green Giant reference?