(ET) FS Electrack traction motor or Hey Green Giant... I found some more string

Hey Folks,

I have what I believe another Electrak traction motor for sale.

Here is the poop:

Model #  5BCY56TA2

Date Code  FJN

Motor Dia.  6.5"

Motor L  not including shaft is 11.75"

Shaft is 1.75"

Shaft Dia is .875"

Weight 61 Lbs

2 studs for Arm. power

Molex with 4 wires for field?  1 red and 3 black.

Turns very smoothly and had it running on the bench.

Only problem I can see is that one of the studs for the Arm. power, the nut
is very tight.
I started to turn it and the base nut started to move. This may loosen up
with liquid wrench.

$100 OBO plus shipping or pick up in Northwest Connecticut.
20 miles west of Hartford and 20 Miles north of Waterbury.
At the junction Rte 72 and Rte 4

Anybody remember the Green Giant reference?

PaulC
W1VLF