RE: (ET) Voltmeters/battery

Here's a thought.

Remember I haven't yet used my Trak to plow or throw snow yet. But, I do
have an Agway 11hp stinker tractor that I have used to plow snow. This
tractor has a lever mounted to the plow frame that is used to raise and
lower the blade. The handle comes about where your right knee is. You pull
back and the blade raises and locks in the up position. You push forward
and
it releases, gravity pulls it to the ground. This seems to me that it would
be alot faster than the ElecTrak's lift, both raising and lowering. Plus it
would not tap the pack during the cold weather when tapping would be the
most harmful.