(ET) Electric Trivial

        Hello All
        I've been doing a little research on electric Wheelhorses. So I
thought I share a bit of this information. Wheelhorse (now Toro) made
electric products form 1975 to 1983 here is the line up
1.      A-60 Electric Horse rear engine riding mower from 1975 to 1976
with
706-125 Peerless Transaxle
2.      A-65 Electric Horse rear engine riding mower from 1975 to 1977
with
707-168A Peerless Transaxle
3.      B-145 Electrak from 1975 to 1977 with a Peerless 2381 Tranaxle
4.      C-185 Electrak from 1975 to 1977 with a Peerless 2381 Tranaxle
5.      E-141 8 speed Tractor 1980 to 1983 with a Wheelhorse 103918
Tranaxle.

If anybody has a E-141 please send me a picture. From the data on the
Wheelhorse web site these look like pretty beefy tractors. I've got to see
one of these. Wheelhorses seems to have a gap in production between 1977
and
1980 so there might still be some models out their I have uncovered. Dam I
havn't even got my A-60 home and I am searching for another one.
        Maybe I'll get a look at one at the Wheelhorse show in June

All 4 now

        Geof Thompson B.Sc., C.L.S.
        905-336-4698 | facsimile / télécopieur 905-336-8916
        Thompsong dfo-mpo gc ca <mailto:Thompsong dfp-mpo gc ca >
        Technical Services | Canadian Hydrographic Service | Services
Technique, Service hydrographique du Canada
        Central & Arctic Region | Région Centrale et de l'Arctique
        Fisheries and Oceans Canada | 867 Lakeshore Rd, Burlington,
(Ontario) L7R 4A6
        Pêches et Océans Canada | 867 chemin Lakeshore, Burlington
(Ontario)
L7R 4A6