(ET) DC hydraulic pumps

I mentioned a while ago that there was available a 2 HP 36/48 VDC motor driven hydraulic pump available. Actually it turns out that it is about 1 hp, and there are also two other 24 VDC pumps available also. And it is possible that there may be more similar stuff showing up, like some 24VDC 7.5 HP hydraulic pumps, and some heavy duty relays, etc. I got a friend who is better equipped to store and ship such things to put them on ebay. They came out of some perfectly good electric forklifts that a big warehouse decided to get rid of. Some companies appear to have way too much money and way too little brains.
The URLs are:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2530085643&category=11770&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2530098281&category=11770&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2530098801

Also, I got a GE EV100 SCR controller. It looks like it controls a bunch of high powered contactors to run a forklift. Is it a ET or EV useful thing?