From: Solid Technologies [mailto:solidtech qwest net]
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2003 1:45 AM
To: 'Elec-trak'
Subject: (ET) Key

All,
  I know this has been discussed before - but can I ask someone to send me
copy of their key.  I have an E-15, but I think the keys are all the same.

  I'll blame it on my daughter.  When our well pump quit working a couple
of
weeks ago, she (age 11) drove the E-15 with trailer to our neighbor's house
and got some water for cooking and flushing till the pump was replaced (2-3
days later) and the key never quite made it back to daddy's big role-around
toolbox...  She has also mowed the lawn with it and made a little money
mowing a neighbor's lawn as well - I just don't let her use it with the
snowblower.

thanks,
--joe
E-15 in Colorado