Re: (ET) Solar charging, part 2

On Tue, 22 Apr 2003 16:00:07 -0400, "SteveS" wrote:
> Yes, at the relatively low currents that we are talking about (5A or so),
> there are inexpensive controllers one could make or buy. Now, where do we
> buy cheap (err, inexpensive) solar panels?
> SteveS
> E12Ss
> E20

Okay, now the next question is who can build one (Harry Landis, are you up
the task)?  I haven't dabbled in electronics since I took a required
course in
college for my CompSci degree.  That was 11 years ago, and I don't
remember a
lick of it.  Although, if someone drew up a schematic, I might be able to
follow
it.

--
Jeremy