Re: (ET) throtle

It is getting better.

Also, I think I found a source for lift motors. Looks like every GM
window lift from 1960-1976 was this style. LH or RH, depending on the
car. Looks like  P/N 5045665 at www.a1electric.com going to the local
parts store tomorrow, as I removed and took apart the old lift. THe
brushes were done and the com looked iffy, new (file to fit) brushes
didn't help either.

Seth

--
vze3v25q@verizondotnet