Re: (ET) Re: Belt Slippage

What I'd like to know is has anyone tried the new vinyl composit belts like timing belts.  I know that even Harley Davidson motorcycles use them now for drive belts instead of chains, due to their notch drive non slip long life characteristics.  Has anyone experimented with trying to get a pulley setup for them?  I know that even with the dual matched belts on my I-5, I had slippage just when I'd have liked not to have it......

Gary Woodard
Kenton, Ohio

Do you Yahoo!?