From: "Don Barry" <Don Barry kirbycorp com>
To: <>; <dervatl yahoo com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2003 8:20 AM
Subject: Re: (ET) advice on rear battery box and fenders

> Bill doesn't have the fenders anymore, or at least didn't have any a year
ago when I asked.

> I did get a new battery box from Bill. Cost was around $70. Excellent
quality, one of the best things I got from him. I bolted my Batt box down
instead of using pop rivets - I used SS 5/16 Buton-head bolts.

> Getting the fenders off is a PAIN. It's do-able if you sacrfice the batt
box. I used a grinder with a cutoff wheel on it, kept most of the damage to
the old batt box.

> When I attached the fenders to the new batt box, once again the button
head cap bolt were used. I pulled the fenders off as part of spring
cleaning.. it's amazing how much crap gets down in there!