(ET) advice on rear battery box and fenders

Advice please guys!

I pulled my rear battery box tonight to do a through
job of cleaning/repairing.  It's certainly repairable,
although I'm thinking it might be cheaper to buy a new
one rather than put in a whole weekend of repairing.
There are only 3 or 4 small holes in the box (near the
top of the batteries) but the thing that concerns me
most is the place where the front panel meets the
wrap-a-round side and rear.  This seam/joint (which
appears spot welded to the sides) has corrision under
it.

And then there are the holes where the aluminum rivets
went through near the base.  They have enlarged
slightly and weakened around them due to corrosion
around the rivet.  This piece appears to be simple to
manufactur, so I wouldn't think it would be very
expensive.  Others have said that the fenders are a
real pain to get off, so go ahead and get both from
Bill.

Anyone have a vague idea what they cost?