(ET) Sams Club batteries

I spoke with US Battery today.  They are the people
that build the batteries for Interstate.  While not a
Trojan, they are one of the better manufacturers out
there.  I'm in Georgia and asked him if they sometimes
sold golf cart batteries to Sams Club.  He said that
the factories here (two in Georgia) have not, but
could not vouch for the ones in other states.  I asked
him how we could tell if a battery was a US Battery or
one from some other manufactur.  He said that all
their batteries would have a red top and white case,
except those manufactured for Interstate.  In their
case, it would be a grey top with a white case.  He
went on to mention that it is very common for
batteries to be relabeled with a different name, but
their batteries would always have the colored tops and
white cases mentioned above.

Thought this might be of interest to some of you guys.

Darry Howell
Smyrna GA