[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
(ET) battery size vs mowing time & mowing height
- Subject: (ET) battery size vs mowing time & mowing height
- From: Jim Coate <jbc coate org>
- Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2003 12:35:57 -0500
- Reply-to: jbc coate org
- Sender: owner-elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC; en-US; rv:1.0.1) Gecko/20020823 Netscape/7.0
In deciding what batteries to put in an E-12, anyone have observations
on how the different battery sizes effect mowing time? Say mowing a
basic level field, how many acres would one charge do if using
T-125/US125 batteries vs how many acres with T105/US2200 batteries vs
how many with T605/US2000/US1800/Sam's club batteries?
Also, has anyone mowed with the deck in the lifted position? The goal
being to cut at around 8" height.
1992 Chevy S10