(ET) Fwd: EV mower list would like your email

Hi there

Just a little intro from myself...

Owner & Moderator of Amateur Electric Vehicles Group
www.groups.yahoo.com/group/amateur_ev_group

Owner and creator of the Locally famous Turbo Scooter
www.turbo-scooter.com

I think some of you guys were looking for my Email address

amateurevgroup aol com (For Purchases / EV Talk)

I am 4QD's online distributor see Turbo-scooter Website and click on controllers, my prices are the cheapest out there, in most cases by a huge shot!

Look forward to hearing from you guys, tell me a little about who you are and what your group is all about

Kind regards

Andy Mahoney